brand-89251

0

Comfy! These Granada-Nubuck Birkenstocks were bought for my mom. I have a pair of dressy gold ones. I love mine; they were comfortable from day 1! My mom loves hers, too. They are the exact same shoe but a different color and mine have a "bling-bling" buckle. Mine fit, but Mom's first pair were too big. We got the regular, not wide. I think this is due to the fact that she has lost some weight, so I sent them back and reordered the next size down. Logohoo was wonderful and the second pair for Mom were at her house within 3 days...she loves them! She has worn them everywhere since she got them. I think I've created another Birkenstock lover. I know what I'll be buying her for her birthday... :) These are great shoes!

Famous brand footwear:brand-89251

0 comments:

Post a Comment