brand-89115

0

Cute Sandals but... Very comfortable foot bed but the top of the sandal is wider at the toe than what I am accustomed for a thong style and it feels like a blister waiting to happen. The leather strap lies partially across the two front toes and as I walked it kept rubbing. I thought it might be something I could get used to in time but even wearing them around the house, I was constantly aware of the irritation. As I already mentioned, the foot bed is very comfortable. I did need to tighten the strap across my foot with the buckle as they are a bit wider than my other Mephisto sandals. I love the floral print which is why I was originally attracted to them but I sent them back as I couldn't justify paying such a high price for shoes that are not 100% comfortable...and may never be.

Famous brand footwear:brand-89115

0 comments:

Post a Comment