footwear-89872

0

Best walking sandal - Finally, I've found the perfect walking slide - my everyday shoe for walking the dog, biking for the day, lengthy boardwalk walking, etc. The wider foot pad more than completely supports my feet with no slipping around or flopping. Nothing digs or rubs - trust me, if these are comfortable enough on me all day - everyone should love them because I my feet are so hard to please. I wore 2 similar styles of Columbia's over the past 12 years and have been holding on to them (embarrassingly so) because no other sandal could beat them for comfort. Only after much shopping at numerous stores and finally research online was I able to locate them at Logohoo. They may seem pricey, but if this is the shoe you will be wearing all summer, and you'll be living in them, they are more than worth it.

Famous brand footwear:footwear-89872

0 comments:

Post a Comment