brand-90502

0

After ordering and returning two other similar pairs of black boots, I settled on these and am very happy with them. They're warm and totally waterproof in several inches of slush. I wouldn't say that they breathe exactly, but after wearing them all day, my feet don't feel too gross. They're certainly not the most stylish boots I've ever owned (they look great over pant legs or with a skirt, but they're not so hot under pant legs), but they allow me to walk to work in the snow and not have to change into other shoes when I get there - a nice compromise. The treads aren't enormous, but they've kept me pretty stable on icy sidewalks thus far. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Famous brand footwear:brand-90502

brand-90502 picture shows one famous brand footwear which is popular all over the world. One view on brand-90502 image is easy to get a famous brand on the footwear. Liking the famous brand on brand-90502 footwear, please do comment on what you want to giving below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment