footwear-90627

0

Absolutely the cutest boots ever for my 7 year old granddaughter. Everyone is right in that they do run small. I ended up buying a size 3 youth and she actually wears a 13-1/2 to 1 youth in most shoes; however, buying from Logohoo makes this absolutely no problem at all. Just call and tell them you need to exchange and they send out the new size overnight and you have like 2 weeks to send the wrong size back at no charge by UPS so you don't have to leave your home and the new shoe is delivered to your front door within 24 hours or less if ordered before 1 pm. I buy all our shoes from Logohoo as well as now handbags and now looking into clothes as there is no tax, overnight free shipping (I'm a VIP customer, but I always received my orders free overnight before I was placed on their VIP list). I also just purchased my granddaughter's Christmas shoes from Logohoo, which are Aster brand brown patent leather and are absolutely adorable and they do fit true to size. A bit costly with Aster, but they are made very well with a nice rubber sole so being dress shoes there is no slipping or sliding and she can wear them to school in the gym as well since they have the rubber sole. This is her second year with Bear Paw boots and last years were just as cute, but a different style which fit close to her current size. I also wear Bear Paw and have 3 pairs and 1 pair of Ugg and I cannot tell any difference in the quality or feel of either boot only the cost is the difference, but I just had to try a pair of Ugg, not that they are not great they just cost quite a bit more and they are a bit warmer, but in Texas usually this is not a concern, but this year we have already seen snow for about 30 minutes. I hope you find this review helpful.

Famous brand footwear:footwear-90627

footwear-90627 picture shows one famous brand footwear which is popular all over the world. One view on footwear-90627 image is easy to get a famous brand on the footwear. Liking the famous brand on footwear-90627 footwear, please do comment on what you want to giving below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment