famous-90539

0

Agree with all the other reviewers. Stylish, comfortable, even for a clog with a wood base. Usually wooden, non-flex clogs bother my back, but these don't. When I first slipped them on (I ordered size 8, usually wear an 8.5), I thought they were definitely too small, but after walking around the house for about 20 minutes, the fleece packed down a little, and they were good. The 9s would have been too long, and the 8s are exactly right without being short, though I will have to wear thinner socks with them. I'd recommend getting 2 pairs if you're between sizes, and wearing them around for about 15 minutes to see what happens after the fleece packs down a bit. Overall, the shoes are very stylish, not clunky, and surprisingly comfortable. I could even wear these with a skirt and not look geeky. Great purchase, and super Logohoo shipping. The black suede looks like velvet.

Famous brand footwear:famous-90539

famous-90539 picture shows one famous brand footwear which is popular all over the world. One view on famous-90539 image is easy to get a famous brand on the footwear. Liking the famous brand on famous-90539 footwear, please do comment on what you want to giving below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment