brand-90503

0

After an exhaustive search looking for any knee-high boot that would fit my calf (15 inches), I landed on this one. I just took them on a two-week trip to Paris and wore them almost the entire time. They fit nicely and have a metal shank in the sole which really helps prevent fatigue. The style is versatile with skirts and pants alike, and the leather is breathable yet waterproof and has a high quality luster to it. Because of the elastic goring along the back of the shaft, I am able to tuck jeans and pants into them comfortably. I would highly recommend this classic boot. I removed the insole and inserted a Dr. Scholl's one for more cushioning at the heel, and the fit was still perfect. I only did this because I was clocking some serious miles in them. For everyday use, the included insole would probably be fine.

Famous brand footwear:brand-90503

brand-90503 picture shows one famous brand footwear which is popular all over the world. One view on brand-90503 image is easy to get a famous brand on the footwear. Liking the famous brand on brand-90503 footwear, please do comment on what you want to giving below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment